Facebook is the king of social media. In today’s time, most of the people of the world use Facebook. There is no other competition in front of Facebook. The competition that comes in front of Facebook is bought by Facebook.
Facebook just didn’t become such a big company that way. With the passage of time and according to the needs of the user, Facebook itself has changed a lot. After going then, today it is standing in such a big position.
Have you heard about Facebook Touch? Facebook Touch itself is a very big and special project which has been created by Facebook. In today’s post, we are going to give you a lot of information about it. If you want to know about it, then you must go through this post from beginning to end.
What is facebook touch?
Do you want to know what is Facebook Touch? Let us tell you that Facebook touch is a website that has been created by Facebook for screen touch devices. Facebook touch comes equipped with a lot of advanced features. It has been made such that it increases the user’s experience manifold. Facebook Touch was created in 2009. Even after this, many changes have been made to it. Facebook touch is developed on the basis of H5. When it was launched, it was done with very advanced technology. It was being talked about everywhere.
Why is it made?
When Facebook has a mobile app, the website is also for the mobile version, so what is the need to build it? If this question is coming to your mind, then let us answer your question. Official Facebook has two apps, one is named “Facebook” and the other is named “Facebook lite”. Facebook Lite app has been made such that it can run even with a low internet connection. The same Facebook website also has two versions, one facebook.com and the other m.facebook.com. The m.facebook.com version is made for mobile.
The mobile version of Facebook runs in mobile by using less network and resources, but its quality is very bad. Images, videos, graphics etc. are blurred. Along with this, the experience of running it on a touch device is not good.
In view of this, Facebook has created Facebook mobile touch. It also uses very less network and resources but provides the next level of experience for the user. Every image, graphic, video that is loaded in this version is better. It seems to be a complete mobile app.
Read Also – How to Delete Snapchat Account Step by Step
What is the difference between facebook and touch facebook?
If we talk about the difference of working then there is not much difference between these two. Touch Facebook also does the same work that normal Facebook does. The only difference between these two is in the user experience and the other in the URL. It is many times better in user experience. There is no comparison between it and the mobile version of Facebook. The URL of a normal Facebook is something like m.facebook.com. The URL of touch Facebook is touch.facebook.com.
How to login to facebook touch
Let us tell you a lot about it till now. Now we are going to tell Facebook login touch. we are going to tell Facebook login touch step by step.
- First of all, check that your mobile phone should be connected to the internet.
- Now open any web browser on your mobile phone. Chrome might be a good web browser for this.
- Now type touch.facebook.com in your web browser. In other words touch.facebook.com open it in browser.
- On this web page, you will see the same look as the login page of Facebook.
- On this Facebook web page, enter your phone number or email id and password respectively.
- You will now be successfully logged into this Touch Facebook
Some people also have the question of whether they can log in to the desktop. So the answer is yes. Just like logging in on mobile, in the same way, logging in on the desktop can also be done.
How to install it in android phone?
If you use an Android phone then you can install it on your Android phone. After installing it can be easily used anytime. Let us tell you step by step how to install it on Android.
- First of all, go to the settings of your mobile phone and turn on “installation of unknown sources”. Most of the time in new phone it is turned off.
- Now open any web browser on your phone and open Google.com in it.
- Search by typing “Download Facebook Touch APK” in the search bar of Google.com
- In a few moments, the search result will be in front of you. You can download the APK of this app by opening any of those websites.
- After the download is complete, open the folder where the apk is downloaded.
- Click on that apk file. After clicking, you will have the option to install in front of you. Install it by clicking on the install button.
So easily you can install it on your Android phone and run Facebook. It is worth noting that download the apk from the website that you trust.
Should it be used?
We have told you a lot about it but we have not told you whether to use it or not. The answer to this question is both yes and no. It is completely up to you whether you will use it or not. If you like to use it then you can use it. Its look is similar to the Facebook app.
When should it be used?
If this question is coming to your mind when should it be used, then a very good question is coming to your mind. Let us give the answer to this question
- If your device is old enough then you can use it.
- The device has less reverse then you can also use it.
- If the internet connection is very poor in your area, you can still use it.
- If you don’t want to install the app then you can use it.
Should I use it today?
Some people also have a question whether it is right to use it in today’s time or not. So the answer is large no. In today’s time, most people do not use it. It was created in the year 2009 when the internet connection was not that strong. But in today’s time, the internet has become very good in every country. Let us also tell you that Facebook also does not promote it.
How does it works?
The way it works is quite simple. The first thing is that it has been created by linking it to fecebook.com. So in the backend, it deals with data from Facebook. Talking about the frontend, it keeps the optimised data in front of the user. Facebook also keeps every data given by the user on the server itself. Simply put, it is its job to optimize and keep the data in front of the user. HTML5 has been used in this to do this work.
Why is Facebook not promoting it?
Do you know why Facebook is not promoting it now? Let us tell you. When it was launched, Facebook is promoting it a lot. But over time mobile phones and the internet got better. Now the time has come when advanced internet and phones are present all over the world, so there is no need for it. In simple words, there has been a lot of change in the market and now there is no need for the market. Now it has become old technology. That’s why Facebook is not promoting it. If Facebook promotes this, then its brand value will be in danger.
Its advantages and disadvantages
Everything has its advantages and disadvantages, in the same way, it has both advantages and disadvantages. Let us tell you its advantages and disadvantages one by one.
- Requires minimum bandwidth.
- Its loading time is very less. loads in a jiffy.
- The phone’s resources are used to a minimum.
- The battery lasts for a very long time. Doesn’t consume much battery.
- The quality of the media it contains is also very good.
- smart way to use facebook
- Talking about security, it is very less secure.
- A web browser is required to use it. Cannot be used without web browser.
- Absolutely not optimized for large displays.
- Very old technology
So friends, in today’s post, we have given you various types of information about facebook touch. We also told you how to login into it, as well as we also told you why and when it has been made. We also told you whether it is right to use it now or not. How did you like all this information, you can tell us by commenting. Do you use it, if yes, then how long have you been using it and how do you like it, you can also tell by commenting. Thank you for reading this post carefully. Have a good day
Read Also – Effective Online Marketing Strategies for Technical and Business Services