Emailing videos from an iPhone is a quick and easy way to share your favorite clips with friends and family. By following a few simple steps, you can attach a video to an email and send it off in no time. Here’s how:
1. Open the Photos app and locate the video you want to send.
2. Tap the Share button at the bottom of the screen.
3. Select Email from the list of options.
Sending large videos via AirDrop: How to Email a Video From iPhone
- AirDrop, which transports data, can be used to deliver huge files.
- They’ll need to switch on Bluetooth and connect to iCloud.
1. Make sure the person you want to send the video to is within a dozen feet of your phone (and that they have AirDrop enabled in their settings), then open the Photos app and find the video you want to send. Do
2. In the lower-left corner of the screen, tap the share icon (a box with an upward arrow).
3. Tap on the selected recipient’s name in the AirDrop area. The sending will begin once they have confirmed.
iCloud allows you to send big videos.
You can also email large files to iCloud using MailDrop, an Apple tool.
1. Select the video to send from the Photos app, then hit the share icon.
2. Tap the mail icon and wait for a video to appear on your phone.
3. Write and send your Email, then wait for a popup window to appear, stating, “This attachment may be too large,” and offering MailDrop as an alternative. To share videos over iCloud, tap “Use MailDrop.” Soon, the recipient will be able to download it from the cloud.
Read also – First-Time Buyers Guide to Hidden Buying Costs
Share large videos on iPhone using Google Drive.
Google Drive is a cloud-based storage solution that you can access from any device, including your phone or PC. You can share a file with an email address once you’ve posted it to it.
1. Open the Google Drive app on your phone (or download it and then open it).
2. In the bottom right corner of the app, tap the color plus (+) button.
3. On the popup menu, select “Upload,” then “Photos and Videos.”
4. Choose the video you want to upload and begin the procedure.
5. Locate the video and hit the three dots next to it once uploaded.
6. Select “Share” from the option that appears.
7. Type any email address you wish to send the file to in the “People” field at the top of the screen.
You may now go to your Drive and share the video with anybody you choose.
It’s no surprise that more people are filming and sharing videos than ever before, thanks to cell phones and video-sharing apps like Vine and Instagram. But what if you shot a beautiful video
on your iPhone but don’t have time to publish it to a social media platform? It’s an excellent idea to Email the tape from your iPhone. Here’s how to do it:
1. Find the movie you want to email in the Photos app.
2. At the bottom of the screen, tap the Share button.
3. From the drop-down menu, choose Email.
FAQs about How to Email a Video From iPhone
How can I send a massive movie from my iPhone via Email?
- iCloud is a great way to send huge videos.
- Select the video to send from the Photos app, then press the share icon.
- Wait while your phone prepares the video by tapping the mail icon.
- Wait for a pop-up window to state, “This attachment may be too large,” and give MailDrop as an option after you compose and send your Email.
How do I email a video from my iPhone?
Tap the video you wish to share in the Photos app. Select the share icon, then Mail from the drop-down menu. You’ll be transported to a mail text page, where your attachment will be inserted into the message automatically. After you’ve added your recipients and articles, you may compose your Email as usual.
How can I send a video that is too big to Email?
Click Attach File when you’ve finished writing your Email. Locate the video you wish to add. Right-click the video file and select Send> Compressed (zip) folder from the context menu. Attach the Windows video to the Email and send it on your way after zipping it.
What is the maximum length of video you can send via iPhone?
The maximum duration of the video you can send over iMessage on current iOS 14.4 is around 4 minutes and 20 seconds, which is better than the previous iOS versions of 3 and a half minutes. If a lengthier video, iMessage will prompt you to trim it before sending it.
Finally, sending a video via email from your iPhone is a quick and straightforward way to share the footage with friends and family. You may send movies in minutes by following the easy procedures this article indicates. So, what do you have to lose? Get started right away!
Read also – Email Marketing Vs SMS Marketing